An impressive number of attendees took photos and videos of the Faire on the day so it seems appropriate to do a quick round up. First off there’s a Flickr group pool of photos which has no less than 18 contributors with nearly 300 photos! Well worth a browse.
There’s also a good deal of video of the day:
- Steve Remmington’s YouTube photo montage.
- Kealey Nutt’s (Eleven & Twelve) Vimeo video montage.
- Andy Gelme’s show walk-through.
- My own interview video: People of the Mini Maker Faire Melbourne.
- Faire video briefs from YouTube users geoffrl, vk3ye and AntiProtonBoy.
Thanks to everyone for the fantastic pictures and videos and, yes, we’re already thinking about the next one…