Several sponsorship packages are available to appeal to both small and large organizations that want to support this incredible community extravaganza. All monetary figures are given in Australian dollars. Please email info (at) makerfairemelbourne (dot) com to discuss sponsoring the event.
Note that sponsorship directly or indirectly involves supporting the Melbourne Connected Community Hackerspace (CCHS), the group running the Maker Faire event. To find out more about us, please visit our website at http://hackmelbourne.org.
Special Annual Sponsor package: $4,000
As a special offer, we’re excited to make this discounted annual sponsor package available. Normally, we’d offer such a sponsorship package for a larger amount, however we’re just in the process of setting up our physical space, so we’re grateful for assistance in making that happen and we feel that this package recognises and rewards foundation sponsors.
This package combines prominant visibility at the January 2012 Mini Maker Faire Melbourne event, with sponsorship of the CCHS organisation for 12 months.
- Sponsorship branding and website link, and hosted content on the Melbourne Connected Community Hackerspace (CCHS) website for 12 months
- Sponsorship branding visible within the Connected Community Hackerspace physical site for 12 months
- Sponsorship branding on ticket registration page for Mini Maker Faire Melbourne January 2012 event
- Thank you note and short sponsorship message in registration confirmation email to online registrants
- Organisers to collaborate on up to three press releases of Sponsors choice
- Other benefits as per Event Sponsor package (see below)
Event Sponsor package: $2,000
- Sponsorship branding on event printed materials: on-site banners and signage
- Sponsorship branding and website link on homepage of the event website
- Thank you note in email(s) to Makers
- Mention in press release(s)
- Organisers to collaborate on one press release of Sponsors choice
- Option for large exhibit space in a featured location at the event
- Other benefits as per Contributing Sponsor (see below)
Contributing Sponsor: $1,000
- Sponsorship branding and website link on sponsor page of the event website
- Option for large exhibit space (approx. 4m x 3m) at the event
- Other benefits as per Assisting Sponsor (see below)
Assisting Sponsor: $500
- Sponsorship branding on sponsor page of the event website
- Thank you note on Twitter and Google Plus accounts
- Listed sponsor in thank you email(s)
General Sponsor: up to $499
- Text mention on sponsor page of website
- Listed sponsor in thank you email